This test is given to Seniors.
If you failed a part of the WorkKeys test, you will be able to RE-TAKE that part in APRIL.
Benchmark all three parts, 4 or higher, you are EXEMPT from spring semester exams! (Bridge classes not included.)
The Practice Realm
The Practice Test
1. Go to workkeys.com
2. On the left side of the screen, click Preparation
3. On the right side, click More Preparation Options
4. Click Purchase a Practice Test
(There is no charge for the 3 tests Alabama is giving-
- Applied Math, Graphic Literacy, Workplace Documents)
5. Click OK to open in a new window
6. Click Create an account
The results of this test can be put on a resume and some jobs require the WorkKeys assessment as part of the hiring process. Scoring well on the WorkKeys test is one of the ways that a student can earn a college and career readiness indicator.
Click on the BUTTONS below to access sample questions and more info.
The sample questions are under the link that are titled:
NCRC Assessment: Appliced Mathematics
NCRC Assessment: Locating Information
NCRC Assessment: Reading for Information